Application Forms to Print Out
The Spring School is a vibrant community of incredible diversity, and we certainly do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, ethnicity, or national origin. We do consider each application carefully when admitting students for our limited number of class spaces.
We give careful thought to what each child and each family will contribute as we look for a variety of interests, personalities, and talents.
Admissions decisions are made anew each year, and the fact that a child or sibling has been in the school before does not automatically guarantee a place for the next school year.
Fill out an Application Form and return it to the Spring School office with the $100 application fee.
Step Two: For new students applying for the first time to Kindergarten – 8th Grade
If you are applying for Steppingstones or Preschool, or if your child is already enrolled in the Spring School, skip this step.
- Arrange an interview with a teacher.
- Submit two letters of recommendation and your latest report card and (if applicable) standardized test scores
When you receive your acceptance letter and Tuition Agreement, you will have one week from the date on the letter to:
- Sign and return the Tuition Agreement
- Submit the Enrollment Form
- Submit the First Payment (10% of next year’s tuition)
To be considered for early admissions and to qualify for the special early enrollment prices, you must submit your application and application fee by Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 4:00 PM.
On March 7, the school will mail acceptance letters and Tuition Agreements to those students who have been accepted for early admissions.
Families will then have one week, until Monday, March 14 at 4:00 PM to
- return a signed Tuition Agreement for the 2011-12 school year
- return the Enrollment Form along with a First Payment
(10% of next year’s tuition according to the attached schedule of special early enrollment prices)
If we do not receive your first payment and your Tuition Agreement by March 14, your acceptance will no longer be valid, and your space will be given to another student.
Beginning on February 16, a new schedule of tuition rates, higher than those for early admission, will take effect.
Second Phase of Admissions
- Acceptance letters sent: Friday, April 8
- Tuition agreements and First Payments must be received by: Friday, April 15 at 4:00 PM
Third Phase of Admissions
- Acceptance letters sent: Friday, May 6
- Tuition agreements and First Payments must be received by: Friday, May 13 at 4:00 PM
Later AdmissionsShould any spaces remain in the school, we will be able to consider late applications. Families will have one week from the date of acceptance to return signed Tuition Agreements and make their First Payments.
Copyright 2011 Dr. Deborah Knapp. All rights reserved.